|We watch the water.|
|4/11/2011||Agenda - Inyo Co. / LA DWP Technical Group|
INYO COUNTY/LOS ANGELES DEPT. WATER & POWER TECHNICAL GROUP
April 11, 2011 – 1 p.m.
LADWP Multi-Purpose Room, 300 Mandich Street, Bishop, California
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Technical Group. The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Technical Group on any matter within the Technical Group’s jurisdiction prior to adjournment of the meeting.
Meeting Chair: Bob Harrington, Inyo County Water Department
1. Runoff and operations update
2. Recommendation to Standing Committee on Lower Owens River Project seasonal habitat flow.
3. Recommendation to Standing Committee on Blackrock Waterfowl Habitat Area flooded area.
4. Owens Lake Groundwater Study update
5. Status of effort to revise Green Book procedures for new and replacement wells.
6. New wells contract
7. Status of Baker Creek Yellow-Billed Cuckoo Habitat Enhancement Project
8. Vegetation parcel Blackrock 94 update
9. Standing Committee agenda
10. Public comment
11. Schedule next meeting