|We watch the water.|
|6/22/2004||Water commission meeting|
INYO COUNTY WATER COMMISSION MEETING
Tuesday, June 22, 2004 at 6:00 p.m.
Board of Supervisors Room
224 North Edwards Street
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Water Commission or, in the absence of action, prior to the Commission moving to the next item on the agenda. The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Commission on any matter within the Commission’s jurisdiction prior to adjournment of the meeting.
1. Agenda Additions or Changes
2. Approval of Water Commission Meeting Minutes of February 11, 2004
and May 17, 2004
3. Discussion of Issues Raised by the Forty-Acres Homeowners Association Concerning LADWP’s Alteration of the Water Flow to Forty-Acres
4. Discussion of LADWP's Proposed 2004-05 Annual Operations Plan
5. Update on the LORP EIR/EIS
6. Public Comment
7. Schedule Next Water Commission Meeting