|We watch the water.|
|5/17/2004||Inyo County Water Commission meeting|
|INYO COUNTY WATER COMMISSION MEETING
Monday, May 17, 2004 at 6:30 p.m.
Jill Kinmont Boothe School
166 Grandview Drive
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Water Commission or, in the absence of action, prior to the Commission moving to the next item on the agenda. The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Commission on any matter within the Commissionís jurisdiction prior to adjournment of the meeting.
1. Agenda Additions or Changes
2. Approval of Owens Valley Tour Meeting Minutes of April 23, 2004
3. Update on the Status of the Lower Owens River Project
4. Report on Status of the Development of a Three-Year Interim
Management Plan for Groundwater Pumping
5. Consideration of Recommendation to Board of Supervisors on a
Three-Year Interim Management Plan for Groundwater Pumping
6. Public Comment
7. Schedule Next Water Commission Meeting