1/17/2002 County announces two vacancies on the Water Commission

The Inyo County Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications to fill two vacant positions on the Inyo County Water Commission. Submit a request for appointment and a brief but pertinent resumé before 5 p.m., January 31, 2002 to the Board of Supervisors (attn: Pat Gunsolley), P.O. Drawer N, Independence, CA 93526. Terms for these two positions will end December 31, 2005.

For more information, please call Doug Daniels at the Inyo County Water Department at 872-1168.

Contacts:   Phone: