|We watch the water.|
|5/1/2002||INYO COUNTY WATER COMMISSION MEETING - Bishop City Hall|
|INYO COUNTY WATER COMMISSION MEETING
Wednesday, May 1, 2002 at 6:00 p.m.
City Counsel Chambers – Bishop City Hall
301 W. Line Street
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Water Commission or, in the absence of action, prior to the Commission moving to the next item on the agenda. The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Commission on any matter within the Commission’s jurisdiction prior to adjournment of the meeting.
1. Agenda Additions or Changes
2. Approval of Minutes of Meeting of February 4, 2002
3. Status Report on McNally Canals Dispute
4. Status Report on LORP EIR Litigation
5. Discussion on 2002-2003 Pumping Program
6. Discussion of E/M Projects and Mitigation Measures
7. Discussion Regarding Standing Committee Meeting
8. Public Comment
9. Schedule Next Water Commission Meeting