|We watch the water.|
|8/27/2010||AGENDA - INY0 COUNTY /LOS ANGELES STANDING COMMITTEE|
INY0 COUNTY /LOS ANGELES STANDING COMMITTEE
August 27, 2010
Board of Supervisors Room, County Administrative Center
224 North Edwards
The public will be offered the opportzmity to comment on each agenda item prior to any Action on the item by the Standing Committee or, in the absence of action, prior to the Committee moving to the next item on the agenda. The public will also be offered the Opportunity to address the Committee on any matter within the Committee's jurisdiction Prior to adjournment of the meeting.
1. Field trip - Blackrock Waterfowl Habitat Area and Vegetation Parcel Blackrock 94
2. Documentation of actions from May 6,2010 meeting
3. Report on 2010-11 Operations Plan
4. Action: Adoption of revised scoping document for enhancement/mitigation project "Regreening Northeast of Big Pine."
5. Report on proposed revision to Green Book, Section III.C.5 Plant Recruitment Studies.
6. Report on Lower Owens River Project Seasonal Habitat Flow
7. Report on G~ Book revision effort.
8. Report on the Water Agreement land releases
9. Report on the Owens Lake Groundwater Study
10. Public Comment
II. Schedule for future Standing Committee meetings