|We watch the water.|
|5/1/2006||Inyo/Los Angeles Technical Group to meet this Monday|
|Interested members of the public are invited to the next Inyo County/Los Angeles Technical Group meeting this Monday, May 1, 2006, at 10:00 a.m. The agenda follows:
INYO COUNTY/LOS ANGELES TECHNICAL GROUP MEETING
May 1, 2006, 10:00 a.m.
LADWP Multi-Purpose Room
300 Mandich Street, Bishop, California
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Technical Group. The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Technical Group on any matter within the Technical Groupís jurisdiction prior to adjournment of the meeting.
Meeting chair: Gene Coufal, LADWP
1. Owens Valley Operations and Runoff Update
2. Discussion of comments on the 2006-2007 LADWP Annual Operations Plan
3. Laws spreading and irrigation operations in 2006-2007
4. Status of Mitigation Monitoring program for Laws Irrigation Project
5. Laws Museum E/M Pastures irrigation in 2006
6. Lower Owens River Project temporary gauging stations
7. Schedule Next Technical Group Meeting